Without volunteers, Woking Cougars F.C would not exist. The club is always in need of assistance and we would appreciate your help to run this amazing club. You will be part of a team that facilitates access to football for over 500 children in the local community.
There are so many ways you can get involved:
- Be a Team Manager, Coach, or Administrator.
- Be a referee for mini-soccer matches – it is not as bad as it sounds and full FA training will be provided!
- Be a parent rep for your team and collect match fees and help the coaches with organising match days.
- Become a member of the Club Management Team. There are numerous roles across many different skill sets from IT and Marketing to Administrative and Secretarial.
- Join the Committee – The Committee agrees the long-term strategy for the Club and makes decisions to try and ensure it runs as efficiently and effectively as possible for its Members.
- Be a sponsor – or ask your employer to become a sponsor. Contact a Committee member for more information. As a registered Charity, the club relies heavily on donations from Club Sponsors to keep the costs down for Members.
- Sign up to easyfundraising and raise money for the Club every time you shop online. Over 7,000 brands will donate to us, including all the big names like eBay, John Lewis & Partners, Argos, ASOS, Expedia, M&S, Just Eat, Uswitch and many more! This means you can raise FREE donations for the Club no matter what you’re buying.
- Follow us on Instagram @wokingcougarsfc
- Attend the Club Annual General Meeting